click here for Attorneys in Fargo

Thursday, November 29, 2007


RE/MAX Realty 1
Superagent Profile: Troy Walseth



Hometown:
Thief River Falls, MN
Your first job was: Building and remodeling houses with my dad.
Favorite type of music: A little mixture of classic rock and country.
Professional training: Computer Science and Criminal Justice as well as a Construction background.
Your favorite about selling real estate: Freedom of work schedule and there is always something new with this job, never boring.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Two people that influenced my career greatly are Jim Diebert and Steve Stoner.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Good follow up and knowing the market well in all price ranges locally and in the Lakes Area.
Favorite restaurant: Lone Star Steakhouse.
When I cook at home I like to…Grill out – I think some of the best food comes from the grill.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Buy location over the home itself and you will always come out ahead.

Your favorite charity is and why: FM Humane Society and Habitat For Humanity. I believe in what they do.

I really enjoy living in the Fargo area. It’s a great, fast growing city that provides tons of opportunities for everyone who lives here. The F-M area has been very good to me professionally and personally. A good place to raise a family.

www.redriverhomeguide.com

Business cards, Post Cards, Design, Logos, Fargo Moorhead

No comments: