click here for Attorneys in Fargo

Thursday, November 29, 2007


Red River Home Guide Superagent Profile Steve Larson Action Realty of Detroit Lakes


Hometown: Lake Park, MN, now Detroit Lakes, MN
Your first job was: Picking rocks, bailing hay and milking cows for a local farmer!
Favorite type of music: Mostly Country, but I like all kinds of music!
Professional training: Prosource for Real Estate License, GRI, & Minnesota Brokers License.
Your favorite about selling real estate: Meeting new people and looking at homes! It is a great feeling when you have found just the right property for someone.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor?: I actually had two. They are Opal Rogstad & Joanne Olson, both of Action Realty in Detroit Lakes
I ignite my real estate sales by: Hosting Open houses and getting out and meeting people
Favorite restaurant: Johnny Carino’s in Fargo, and Pipi’s in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
When I cook at home I like to…: Try new recipes – anything with Pasta! I like to cook!
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Look for a home that you will be able to afford even in tough times. Make sure the home has things that are important to you, and be willing to be flexible in your search.

Your favorite charity is and why: Hospice. I have had and currently have family that have used the service. The people that work for Hospice are special and do something so meaningful for the people in need. I appreciate the work that they do.
I live and work in the Detroit Lakes area. I have two daughters in the school system in Detroit Lakes and I absolutely love this area. Working in Real Estate gives me the chance to meet new friends every day. I got started in this business because of coaching from a couple of friends after I sold a business I was in. It has turned out to be wonderful move for me. There is no better feeling than locating a property for someone and working hard to put it all together. It makes all the long hours worth it!

www.redriverhomeguide.com

Business cards, Post Cards, Design, Logos, Fargo Moorhead

No comments: